- Ningún producto
A determinar Transporte
Total 0,00 €
Legal Bridge to Silicon Valley is a program designed to teach best business & legal practices to lawyers and entrepreneurs, to meet current and future challenges as a team. Participants will understand how to better exploit the relationship between business and legal professionals to meet their business objectives, while gaining an overall vision of the Silicon Valley ecosystem whilst building their network with valuable industry leaders.
This 5 day program is held in Silicon Valley. Rather than traditional classroom lectures, the group of participating executives will hold meetings with business leaders from dynamic companies, industry frontrunners, startups, venture capitalists and law firms.
Following the completion of this program, participants should be able to:
1. Understand how lawyers can be ideal partners for entrepreneurs in an innovative environment.
2. Have a clear vision of how companies operate in the Bay Area, how market forces, trends and best practices influence their decisions, and what they perceive as current and future challenges and opportunities.
3. Be able to build valuable relationships and networks in Silicon Valley, through newly acquired contacts during the program.
4. Understand what problem-solving, organizational, and professional skills are needed to succeed in an innovative environment like Silicon Valley.
5. Have an effective personal “elevator pitch” to introduce themselves in any business meeting or networking event.
6. Gain inspiration to change / improve their careers
This program is designed for professionals seeking to enhance their business and legal expertise from the hand of top Bay Area leaders:
• Lawyers or legal professionals interested in deepening their knowledge related to innovation, entrepreneurship & startups and best practices in legal and business activities.
• Entrepreneurs interested in understanding how to use their relationship with lawyers to their advantage, to help meet their business goals.
• Business Professionals seeking inspiration to redirect their careers.
INTRODUCTION – YOUR JOURNEY TO SILICON VALLEY
• What to expect?
• Setting goals and expectations
• Sharing your goals and expectations
• Putting Silicon Valley in perspective: why is it the place for Innovation?
• Most relevant places in Silicon Valley, from San Francisco to San José.
START UPS AND INFLUENTIAL INSTITUTIONS
• Startup legal needs
• Intellectual Property Strategy in Tech Startups
• Best Innovation Practices
• Talent management in a startup
• How companies with disruptive business models solve legal problems
• Stanford University & CODEX
• San Francisco Government
VENTURE CAPITALISTS & BUSINESS ANGELS
• Understanding the role of investors
• The difference between VCs and Business Angels
• Picking where to invest: how to choose the million dollar idea
• Approaching VCs and Business Angels
• Intellectual property strategy
• Patent Trolls & patent legal issues
• Best Innovation Practices
• Talent Management in big companies
• How to survive in a world of constant innovation
• Contrast between legal needs of startups and big companies
• Overview of a “typical” big IT Transaction of an established company
• Overview of small entrepreneurial transactions
• Dealing with intellectual property & patent issues
• The importance of NDAs and investment legal procedures
• Legal Innovation
• Who should start in an incubator?
• How are startups chosen by incubators?
• Legal implications
• Creating your personal Elevator Pitch
• Networking event with Bay Area professionals
LEARNINGS AND CONCLUSIONS
• Putting learnings in perspective
• Setting future goals
Please note: elements in this program content are subject to change.
No hay comentarios de clientes en este momento.
|Carácter del centro||Privado|
|Producto||Cursos de derecho|